At a MusicTank event earlier this year, we explored the question” is Technology the new Beatles?” I curated a group of companies to present and show off different aspects of their own optimistic new uses of technology and music combined. Whether or not technology is the new Beatles, the new Rolling Stones or the new Taylor Swift come to that – the event did not ultimately choose to define – but see the video below for a nicely edited summary of the discussion.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @summerxnight @techtasteswine @eltarot #bigdata #analytics 10 hours ago
- RT @guardian: Forever Young: the Dylan cafe in north-east India where Bob remains king trib.al/zn7sBIA 13 hours ago
- RT @hypebot: Spotify Settles David Lowery, Melissa Ferrick Class Action Lawsuit with $43.4 Million Fund bit.ly/2r6RuSZ 13 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @luisluna_music @DebbieFriends @Underground1002 #bigdata 1 day ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @AChamatropulos @Glenn_Wilhide @jbilefield #bigdata 2 days ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…