At a MusicTank event earlier this year, we explored the question” is Technology the new Beatles?” I curated a group of companies to present and show off different aspects of their own optimistic new uses of technology and music combined. Whether or not technology is the new Beatles, the new Rolling Stones or the new Taylor Swift come to that – the event did not ultimately choose to define – but see the video below for a nicely edited summary of the discussion.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @softwaredoug @Mr_Big_Data @ofnumbers #bigdata 2 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @dianakander @LaurenceLeNy @Glenn_Wilhide #bigdata 1 day ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @MohamedGhilli @aram @PLMJim #bigdata #analytics 2 days ago
- RT @TechCityUK: "Our belief is that great tech companies like the ones in front of us, come from great ecosystems!" @gerardgrech welcomes t… 3 days ago
- RT @jeremycdalton: .@BecGC and @darrendigicat of @DigiCatapult at @PwC_UK explaining the Augmentor programme for VR/AR startups in the UK #… 3 days ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…