At a MusicTank event earlier this year, we explored the question” is Technology the new Beatles?” I curated a group of companies to present and show off different aspects of their own optimistic new uses of technology and music combined. Whether or not technology is the new Beatles, the new Rolling Stones or the new Taylor Swift come to that – the event did not ultimately choose to define – but see the video below for a nicely edited summary of the discussion.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @ulldusA1nhnvVuq @HitMusic70s @ADMmagazin #bigdata 6 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @jeffgswanson @davidclowery @kjbaxter65 #bigdata 1 day ago
- RT @MegaNexusLtd: Many thanks to @DigiCatapult for a great #coffee morning today - great to meet like-minded companies in the #digital spac… 1 day ago
- RT @Mangaelle: .@JoJohnsonUK reaffirms @hmtreasury guarantee to underwrite the funding for all successful UK bids to @EU_H2020 https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @futurecitiescat: Learn about how you can apply for the Catapult Researchers in Residence Programme. ow.ly/xc2p30dHhtI https://t.c… 1 day ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…