At a MusicTank event earlier this year, we explored the question” is Technology the new Beatles?” I curated a group of companies to present and show off different aspects of their own optimistic new uses of technology and music combined. Whether or not technology is the new Beatles, the new Rolling Stones or the new Taylor Swift come to that – the event did not ultimately choose to define – but see the video below for a nicely edited summary of the discussion.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @DigitalAgenda_ @Acad_IT @melslater #bigdata #ai 16 hours ago
- RT @scaleupinst: Delighted to be hosting our ambassadors at @DigiCatapult with @JeremyS1 welcomr https://t.co/MApSLgFNtU 1 day ago
- RT @BenBrabyn: @JeremyS1 welcomes @scoutu and @scaleupinst @DigiCatapult to highlight the vital role of #scaleups in the UK economy https:/… 1 day ago
- RT @SamanthaHarland: Learning about 5G technology from the @DigiCatapult 5G expert @DritanKaleshi 😁 #5G #5GBrighton https://t.co/KFrb8P89… 1 day ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @LDN_CDO @wissem_krimi @kadhimshubber #bigdata #ai 1 day ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…