At a MusicTank event earlier this year, we explored the question” is Technology the new Beatles?” I curated a group of companies to present and show off different aspects of their own optimistic new uses of technology and music combined. Whether or not technology is the new Beatles, the new Rolling Stones or the new Taylor Swift come to that – the event did not ultimately choose to define – but see the video below for a nicely edited summary of the discussion.
- RT @4IR_APPG: "Our ambition for AI must match the Apollo programme that put man on the moon" @timesredbox article from @MattHancock and @Gr… 5 hours ago
- RT @ratpie: @musicbizworld This coming just after @DDEXnet Paris, where 200 of the music industry’s R&D investors and practitioners, repres… 5 hours ago
- RT @DigiCatapult: “The rise of Machine Intelligence is going to change everything about computing”. If you want to know more about our #Mac… 5 hours ago
- RT @DigiCatapult: Our friends @Hello_Dimension have launched their new Partner Programme. Start developing amazing #AR #VR #XR apps featuri… 5 hours ago
- RT @ImmerseUK_: The £33m Audience of the Future first wave of funding opens 21 May. Get ahead of the game by finding out more at our briefi… 5 hours ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…