At a MusicTank event earlier this year, we explored the question” is Technology the new Beatles?” I curated a group of companies to present and show off different aspects of their own optimistic new uses of technology and music combined. Whether or not technology is the new Beatles, the new Rolling Stones or the new Taylor Swift come to that – the event did not ultimately choose to define – but see the video below for a nicely edited summary of the discussion.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @David_Cortes_fr @NieckdeGroot @grasamercado #bigdata 20 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @tiltinstruments @BillyLader @CharlotteHollo #bigdata 1 day ago
- RT @citizenM: Will #blockchain mean cutting out the middlemen between artists and platforms like Spotify? @jeremyS1 says it’s possible. #ci… 1 day ago
- RT @JAAK_io: Great discussions at the @ConvergenceLDN 'Music on the Blockchain' event. https://t.co/2JnKMaXLa0 2 days ago
- RT @leashless: Blockchain panel! https://t.co/6gAbE66DH9 2 days ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…