At a MusicTank event earlier this year, we explored the question” is Technology the new Beatles?” I curated a group of companies to present and show off different aspects of their own optimistic new uses of technology and music combined. Whether or not technology is the new Beatles, the new Rolling Stones or the new Taylor Swift come to that – the event did not ultimately choose to define – but see the video below for a nicely edited summary of the discussion.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @ChiOnwurah @PaulWatsonNcl @rishimalhotra #bigdata 13 hours ago
- RT @simonmontford: Register for the free @DigiCatapult workshop "Blockchain By Design" @CodebaseTech 9:30-12pm. 8th Dec, Edinburgh. Regist… 15 hours ago
- RT @inogesis: Great to have our CEO @AuriolStevens on the panel today. Discussing the importance of cyber security to both businesses and t… 1 day ago
- RT @JoPeters: Big thanks to @Digicatbrighton for inspirational #retail #innovation day of #immersive tech talk https://t.co/feGmuS4Aeh 1 day ago
- RT @jeremycdalton: Today, immersive technology (VR/AR) hit page one of the UK government’s autumn budget. The British government expressed… 1 day ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…