At a MusicTank event earlier this year, we explored the question” is Technology the new Beatles?” I curated a group of companies to present and show off different aspects of their own optimistic new uses of technology and music combined. Whether or not technology is the new Beatles, the new Rolling Stones or the new Taylor Swift come to that – the event did not ultimately choose to define – but see the video below for a nicely edited summary of the discussion.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @Glenn_Wilhide @marianakalil @stephenbudd #bigdata #iot 6 hours ago
- RT @Labour_Business: Join us tomorrow: the future of the digital economy @ChiOnwurah @LiamByrneMP @tommorrissonbell and @CharlotteHollo ht… 8 hours ago
- Looking forward to contributing to #G7InnovationWeek tomorrow in Torino. 15 hours ago
- RT @g7: Agenda of the #G7InnovationWeek, September 25-30 in Turin. g7italy.it/sites/default/… #G7 https://t.co/S8Z7Zw4qp3 16 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @MancillaConseil @techtasteswine @Cristina_Caball #bigdata 1 day ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…