Very interesting experience. I chose to make a very simple stripped down presentation, with only five slides each with a single black and white image and just a few words on it – and then I just talked. This contrasted with the powerpoint on steroids type presentations which had preceded me but it all seemed to work well. My simple comments about the future of digital media and the entertainment industry produced a great reaction from lots of folk in the five hundred strong crowd.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @Glenn_Wilhide @marianakalil @stephenbudd #bigdata #iot 6 hours ago
- RT @Labour_Business: Join us tomorrow: the future of the digital economy @ChiOnwurah @LiamByrneMP @tommorrissonbell and @CharlotteHollo ht… 8 hours ago
- Looking forward to contributing to #G7InnovationWeek tomorrow in Torino. 15 hours ago
- RT @g7: Agenda of the #G7InnovationWeek, September 25-30 in Turin. g7italy.it/sites/default/… #G7 https://t.co/S8Z7Zw4qp3 16 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @MancillaConseil @techtasteswine @Cristina_Caball #bigdata 1 day ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…