Very interesting experience. I chose to make a very simple stripped down presentation, with only five slides each with a single black and white image and just a few words on it – and then I just talked. This contrasted with the powerpoint on steroids type presentations which had preceded me but it all seemed to work well. My simple comments about the future of digital media and the entertainment industry produced a great reaction from lots of folk in the five hundred strong crowd.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @jeffgswanson @davidclowery @kjbaxter65 #bigdata 2 hours ago
- RT @MegaNexusLtd: Many thanks to @DigiCatapult for a great #coffee morning today - great to meet like-minded companies in the #digital spac… 9 hours ago
- RT @Mangaelle: .@JoJohnsonUK reaffirms @hmtreasury guarantee to underwrite the funding for all successful UK bids to @EU_H2020 https://t.co… 9 hours ago
- RT @futurecitiescat: Learn about how you can apply for the Catapult Researchers in Residence Programme. ow.ly/xc2p30dHhtI https://t.c… 9 hours ago
- RT @DigiCatapult: Female founders wanted to explore human/machine interaction opps at #EMERGE Mission to USA #infocus https://t.co/ecQRuQo… 9 hours ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…