Very interesting experience. I chose to make a very simple stripped down presentation, with only five slides each with a single black and white image and just a few words on it – and then I just talked. This contrasted with the powerpoint on steroids type presentations which had preceded me but it all seemed to work well. My simple comments about the future of digital media and the entertainment industry produced a great reaction from lots of folk in the five hundred strong crowd.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @David_Cortes_fr @NieckdeGroot @grasamercado #bigdata 20 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @tiltinstruments @BillyLader @CharlotteHollo #bigdata 1 day ago
- RT @citizenM: Will #blockchain mean cutting out the middlemen between artists and platforms like Spotify? @jeremyS1 says it’s possible. #ci… 1 day ago
- RT @JAAK_io: Great discussions at the @ConvergenceLDN 'Music on the Blockchain' event. https://t.co/2JnKMaXLa0 2 days ago
- RT @leashless: Blockchain panel! https://t.co/6gAbE66DH9 2 days ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…