Very interesting experience. I chose to make a very simple stripped down presentation, with only five slides each with a single black and white image and just a few words on it – and then I just talked. This contrasted with the powerpoint on steroids type presentations which had preceded me but it all seemed to work well. My simple comments about the future of digital media and the entertainment industry produced a great reaction from lots of folk in the five hundred strong crowd.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @summerxnight @techtasteswine @eltarot #bigdata #analytics 10 hours ago
- RT @guardian: Forever Young: the Dylan cafe in north-east India where Bob remains king trib.al/zn7sBIA 14 hours ago
- RT @hypebot: Spotify Settles David Lowery, Melissa Ferrick Class Action Lawsuit with $43.4 Million Fund bit.ly/2r6RuSZ 14 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @luisluna_music @DebbieFriends @Underground1002 #bigdata 1 day ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @AChamatropulos @Glenn_Wilhide @jbilefield #bigdata 2 days ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…