Very interesting experience. I chose to make a very simple stripped down presentation, with only five slides each with a single black and white image and just a few words on it – and then I just talked. This contrasted with the powerpoint on steroids type presentations which had preceded me but it all seemed to work well. My simple comments about the future of digital media and the entertainment industry produced a great reaction from lots of folk in the five hundred strong crowd.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @musicteachstuff @stephenbudd @gregkris #bigdata 17 hours ago
- Apple Has A History Of Choosing Cash Over Startups - Crunchbase News news.crunchbase.com/news/apple-his… 19 hours ago
- RT @cambwireless: It was great to have @DigiCatapult CEO @JeremyS1 as our after dinner speaker, discussing 'The Industrial Internet' - Than… 1 day ago
- RT @anthony_steed: The impact of self-avatars on trust and collaboration in shared virtual environments journals.plos.org/plosone/articl… 1 day ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @aram @Data_insider @MKTRealEstate #bigdata #ai 1 day ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…