Well, I never intended to follow this particular story that far but – the news is out – shock horror – or should that read schlock horror – Amanda Congdon of Rocket Boom fame has quit. See the slightly muted notice on the front page of Rocket Boom today.
Futhermore checkout the story on Always on which elaborates somewhat and maybe even broke the “story”. So much for quick quizzes on the internet – Hollywood still seems to call the shots… But wait there’s more – Amanda herself continues to generate the story on her own blog… Amanda unboomed.Now I believe this really does amount to what you call self-generating content…
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @BMGuk @nandoferreira @anat_elhalal #bigdata 7 hours ago
- RT @rob_knight: Jeremy Silver @JeremyS1 talking about the past, present, and future of #blockchain at @DigiCatapult, beyond financial servi… 11 hours ago
- #iofa Literally standing room only at #iofa conference @DigiCatapult today. 18 hours ago
- RT @MattHancock: Here's our review of how to make UK a world leader in Artificial Intelligence by Wendy Hall & Jerome Pesenti https://t.co/… 20 hours ago
- RT @beisgovuk: .@DameWendyDBE and Jerome Pesenti from @benevolent_ai launch independent review of AI as part of #IndustrialStrategy https:/… 1 day ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…