I have changed the name of this blog to (living in) A Compatible World – to reflect the optimism and enthusiasm for change for the better that’s come out of this amazing TED thing. So now I hope I can work on writing about positive stuff more while still highlighting the odd incompatibility.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @musicteachstuff @stephenbudd @gregkris #bigdata 17 hours ago
- Apple Has A History Of Choosing Cash Over Startups - Crunchbase News news.crunchbase.com/news/apple-his… 19 hours ago
- RT @cambwireless: It was great to have @DigiCatapult CEO @JeremyS1 as our after dinner speaker, discussing 'The Industrial Internet' - Than… 1 day ago
- RT @anthony_steed: The impact of self-avatars on trust and collaboration in shared virtual environments journals.plos.org/plosone/articl… 1 day ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @aram @Data_insider @MKTRealEstate #bigdata #ai 1 day ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…