I have changed the name of this blog to (living in) A Compatible World – to reflect the optimism and enthusiasm for change for the better that’s come out of this amazing TED thing. So now I hope I can work on writing about positive stuff more while still highlighting the odd incompatibility.
- RT @LCRActivate: Looking forward to our artificial intelligence event this afternoon with speakers from @IBMResearch @DigiCatapult @CEDawnP… 2 hours ago
- RT @AboutTheBBC: Head of #BBCVR Hub @zillahwatson gives us a round up of what the @BBC have been up to regarding virtual reality, including… 2 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @e8j7wdIe8tpZ2cj @DigitalAgenda_ @robert_coffee #bigdata 20 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @claudiopiga @Dave_Genz @putnam_ml #bigdata #ai 1 day ago
- RT @eldsjal: "The value of a company is the sum of all problems solved" - ML ... So, problems to me aren't just bad, they are necessary to… 1 day ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…