Move past our obsession with functional performance and the friction of making something work. Then the technology is not a barrier but a transparent film or an enabling environment, then we might be able to express our emotions, portray perceptions and feelings about the world – and perhaps even convey them.
- RT @JAAK_io: Great discussions at the @ConvergenceLDN 'Music on the Blockchain' event. https://t.co/2JnKMaXLa0 17 hours ago
- RT @leashless: Blockchain panel! https://t.co/6gAbE66DH9 17 hours ago
- RT @blockchainmdx: Many thanks @imogenheap @VaughnMcK @leashless @sumolaw @Fflic @JeremyS1 @mrfogg @marcusodair @ConvergenceLDN & @citize… 18 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @hrdcrepnk @TeseradH @FernandoMeco #bigdata #analytics 19 hours ago
- RT @Lobster_it: Great to hear the perspectives on #blockchain of @JeremyS1, @imogenheap, @VaughnMcK & Phil Barry @ConvergenceLDN @citizenM… 20 hours ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…