Move past our obsession with functional performance and the friction of making something work. Then the technology is not a barrier but a transparent film or an enabling environment, then we might be able to express our emotions, portray perceptions and feelings about the world – and perhaps even convey them.
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @ulldusA1nhnvVuq @HitMusic70s @ADMmagazin #bigdata 6 hours ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @jeffgswanson @davidclowery @kjbaxter65 #bigdata 1 day ago
- RT @MegaNexusLtd: Many thanks to @DigiCatapult for a great #coffee morning today - great to meet like-minded companies in the #digital spac… 1 day ago
- RT @Mangaelle: .@JoJohnsonUK reaffirms @hmtreasury guarantee to underwrite the funding for all successful UK bids to @EU_H2020 https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @futurecitiescat: Learn about how you can apply for the Catapult Researchers in Residence Programme. ow.ly/xc2p30dHhtI https://t.c… 1 day ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…