Move past our obsession with functional performance and the friction of making something work. Then the technology is not a barrier but a transparent film or an enabling environment, then we might be able to express our emotions, portray perceptions and feelings about the world – and perhaps even convey them.
- RT @vbwrks: Virtual reality therapy set for a real renaissance buff.ly/2ri3lBg @PNASNews #virtualreality #vbwrks #therapy #embodime… 1 hour ago
- The latest Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading! paper.li/JeremyS1?editi… Thanks to @ofnumbers @tweetzal @PilarMartinFern #bigdata #ai 14 hours ago
- RT @HuddlestonNigel: Delighted to have been appointed Parliamentary Private Secretary (PPS) to @MattHancock at @DCMS Really looking forwar… 19 hours ago
- RT @ratpie: "If we owned our privacy, data & content we generate, digital services would be required to trade with us for them." https://t.… 21 hours ago
- RT @LDN_CDO: 2/ London vs cities in USA https://t.co/cjc8qWd0vc 21 hours ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…