Very interesting experience. I chose to make a very simple stripped down presentation, with only five slides each with a single black and white image and just a few words on it – and then I just talked. This contrasted with the powerpoint on steroids type presentations which had preceded me but it all seemed to work well. My simple comments about the future of digital media and the entertainment industry produced a great reaction from lots of folk in the five hundred strong crowd.
- New Orphan works scheme begins. UK opens access to 91 million orphan works gov.uk/government/new… 3 hours ago
- Recreating intimacy in the face of the endless music stream - great direction of travel! medium.com/@spartz… 7 hours ago
- Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading is out! paper.li/JeremyS1 Stories via @matlock @eldsjal 20 hours ago
- Mediaclarity: Aspirational Reading is out! paper.li/JeremyS1 1 day ago
- Discovery, influence and recommendation - check out this fresh find: @fluence_app youtube.com/watch?v=6nCVzz… via @fluence_app 2 days ago
Check out old stuff you might have missed…